Early in the morning, departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay, one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Covering more than 149,000 hectares, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 "peaks" of limestone or karsts that gush out of deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We will spend a day and a half there, including a night out with dinner and lunch on board, exploring this incredible seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. You will spend the night on Cruise.
After breakfast, explore the Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Return to the pier while brunch is served while sailing through the bay. Landing and return to Hanoi. Arrival in Hanoi around 15h. Check-in at the hotel and free time.
After breakfast, you will go on tour to visit Hanoi with the following highlights: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Quoc Tu Giam Temple of Literature Vietnam). Then visit the peaceful Museum of Ethnology (The Ethnology Museum is closed on Mondays). Return to the center of Hanoi for a rickshaw ride to the old quarter. Puppet show on the water.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. City tour in Ho Chi Minh, former name of Saigon, the largest Vietnamese city. This effervescent metropolis still offers 300 years of timeless traditions and the beauty of an ancient culture. Free time before dinner.
Departure for My Tho (80km / 2h30 of road), capital of the province of Tien Giang. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda and walk to the market. The Mekong river originates in the Himalayas and follows a 4500km route to the Sea of China through 9 arms (the 9 dragons) forming the Mekong Delta. A boat ride on one of the river's banks and its many canals, which form a network of several hundred kilometers, will lead you to the island of Thoi Son, famous for its exotic fruit orchards. Discovery of the island on foot and tasting of seasonal fruits.
After breakfast, transfer to airport and fly back to your sweet home.
* Airport meet & greet transfers included when the whole tour package is purchased from Sinorama.
* Please note that lunch or dinner will be served on board if your domestic flights coincide with meal times.
* For cruise package, in the event of water level problems on stretches of river, repair or maintenance work carried out by the river and other local authorities on the river or canal banks, stretches of river or canal, bridges, locks or docks, SINORAMA reserves the right to change the published itinerary or to operate part of the itinerary by motorcoach without notice.
* SINORAMA reserves the right to change the order of visiting the attractions, air carriers & change of the hotel (Similar Categories) without notice.
* Highlight features are subject to change according to final itinerary.
* Please click on the price to book. * Regular Price: A 30% deposit of the total price is required at the time of booking * Sale Price: Full payment required at booking.
Regular price CAD p.p.
Sale price CAD p.p.
Single Supplement CAD p.p.
Toronto/ Montreal/ Vancouver International flight included.
* The above prices are for Toronto/ Montreal/ Vancouver departures only. The prices will be $100/ $200/ $300/ $500 more for departures from other major Canada cities. * Please CONTACT US before booking your flight ticket if you choose the Land Package (International flight self-managed). * Guaranteed departure from at least 15 people in a group.
* Minimum 10 participants to operate each optional tour.
* Please note that infant (under age 2 at the return date of trip) does not have his/her own seat on the plane.
* Full payment required at booking to benefit from this tour (Final Sale, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable).
Price valid until June 26 2018
* International air ticket(AC/UA/AA/DL/MU/CA/HU/JL/VN/BR/AC/KE/CX, etc.) ;
* Domestic transportation (air and coach) ;
* All 4-5 star hotels ;
* Meals mentioned in the itinerary and featuring regional specialties;
* All visits and admission fees including entertainment shows listed unless otherwise stated;
* Service charge for all guides, bus drivers, and hotel porter fees ;
* English speaking tour guides ;
* Taxes and fuel surcharges;
* FICAV ($1 per $1000).
Price does not include
* Vietnam Visa application fee (single entry for Canadian passport holder): CAD160 p.p.( fees are subject to change); * Travel insurance.
* Postal fees.
* The following activities are optional, surcharge applies.