After breakfast, take a rickshaw ride through the colonial neighborhood which is well and lovingly restored. Then visit the Mausoleum Ho Chi Minh and the One Pillar Pagoda. Dinner at Vietnamese Restaurant.
After breakfast, visit the Temple of Literature, Văn Miếu, the first university founded in Vietnam in 1076, and the Hoan Kiem Lake. Transfer to Halong city - the Eighth Wonder of the Natural World, a promenade by the sea.
After breakfast, take a cruise in the incredible scenery of Halong Bay, waters that teem with emeralds, nearly 3,000 islands and fantastically shaped limestone peaks. Return to Hanoi in the afternoon. Overnight stay at Hanoi.
Start the day with a sampan ride along the Perfume River, enjoy the landmark of the Hue with the old city and the Citadel on the north side and the newer city on the south side of the River. Follow by visiting Thien Mu Pagoda, the Tombs of Khai Dinh and Tu Duc.Then explore the Imperial Citadel: Ngo Mon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Hall of the Mandarins, Royal Library, Temple of Dynastic Urns, Hien Nhon Gate, Dongba market.
In the morning, transfer to Da Nang. Stops at the Beach Lang Co, ocean cloud pass (Hai Van) before reaching Danang. Visit the Cham Museum and Marble Mountain in Dangang. Continue to Hoian for 2 nights stay.
A day devoted to visit Hoi An including the Old Quarter, the Japanese Bridge, ancient houses as Tan Ky House and Quan Thang House, congregations halls for Chinese expatriate residents as Hokien (Fujian) Meeting Hall (Phuc Kien), and the last to the market and the port for free shopping.
Depart for My Tho (80km), capital of the province of Tien Giang. The Mekong River, which originates in the Himalayas, a journey of 4500km and empties into the East China Sea through nine arm (nine dragons) forming the Mekong Delta. Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda and walk to the market. Lunch at local restaurant. A boat ride on one arm of the river and its many canals, which form a network of several hundreds of kilometers, will take you to the Thoi Son Island, famous for its exotic fruit orchards. Discover the island on foot and tasting fruits. Return to Ho Chi Minh City at night.
Visit the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Post office and the War Remnants Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to the airport in the afternoon for flight to Siem Reap and transfer to the hotel.
Full day devoted to visit Angkor Thom, the ancient capital. Explore Angkor Thom through its majestic doors, monumental Temple of Bayon Towers, Baphuon Phimeanakas, Terraces of Elephants and Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the famous temple of Angkor Wat, an architectural marvel of balanced and refined.
Continuation of your visit to Angkor. Visit the enchanting Banteay Srei, the apogee of Khmer classical art, with its magnificent red sandstone bas-relief, visit Banteay Samre (13th century) and Pre Rup (10th century). In the afternoon, visit the immense maze of Preah Khan, Neak Pan and the beautiful and mysterious Ta Prohm invaded by the roots of strangler fig trees.
Flight to Phnom Penth, capital of Cambodia. Visit Wat Phnom, National Museum, the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Then to the Central Market before the boat ride at the confluence of the Tonle Sap Lake and the Mekong River.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back home.
Day 21Stop - Departure city
Connection flight back to your home. End of trip,
* Airport meet & greet transfers included when the whole tour package is purchased from Sinorama.
* Please note that lunch or dinner will be served on board if your domestic flights coincide with meal times.
* For cruise package, in the event of water level problems on stretches of river, repair or maintenance work carried out by the river and other local authorities on the river or canal banks, stretches of river or canal, bridges, locks or docks, SINORAMA reserves the right to change the published itinerary or to operate part of the itinerary by motorcoach without notice.
* SINORAMA reserves the right to change the order of visiting the attractions, air carriers & change of the hotel (Similar Categories) without notice.
* Highlight features are subject to change according to final itinerary.
* The above prices are for Toronto/ Montreal departures only. The prices will be $100/ $300/ $500 more for departures from other major Canada cities. * Please CONTACT US before booking your flight ticket if you choose the Land Package (International flight self-managed). * Departure is guaranteed if there are 15 people or above in this group.
* The deposit will be $2000/person to book this trip. (The deposit is non-refundable, nor changeable nor transferable)
* Please note that infant (under age 2 at the return date of trip) does not have his/her own seat on the plane.
Price valid until June 26 2018
* International air ticket (JL/VN/BR/AC/KE/CX/UA/AA/DL, etc.) and airport transfer service;
* Domestic transportation (air, coach) ;
* Meals mentioned in the itinerary;
* 5 star hotels or local best (Halong 4 star) ;
* Entrance fees ;
* Service charge for all guides, bus drivers and hotel porter fees ;
* English speaking tour guides ;
* Boat trip in Halong, Hue, NhaTrang, Mekong ;
* Taxes and fuel surcharges ;
* FICAV ($1 per $1000).
Price does not include
* Vietnam Visa application fee (single entry for Canadian passport holder): CAD160 p.p.( fees are subject to change); * Postal fees;
* Travel Insurance.
* The following activities are optional, surcharge applies.