* Airport meet & greet transfers included when the whole tour package is purchased from Sinorama.
* Please note that lunch or dinner will be served on board if your domestic flights coincide with meal times.
* For cruise package, in the event of water level problems on stretches of river, repair or maintenance work carried out by the river and other local authorities on the river or canal banks, stretches of river or canal, bridges, locks or docks, SINORAMA reserves the right to change the published itinerary or to operate part of the itinerary by motorcoach without notice.
* SINORAMA reserves the right to change the order of visiting the attractions, air carriers & change of the hotel (Similar Categories) without notice.
* Highlight features are subject to change according to final itinerary.
* The above prices are for Seattle (Washington)/ Los Angeles (California)/ San Francisco (California) departures only. The prices will be $100/ $200/ $300/ $400 more for departures from other major the U.S. cities.
Price valid until August 21 2018
* International flights;
* Transportation in Thailand (flight, coach);
* 4-5 stars hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy);
* Meals mentioned in the itinerary and featuring regional specialties;
* English speaking guide;
* Taxes and fuel surcharges;
Price does not include
* Service charge for all guides & bus drivers, USD100 p.p. ;
* Hotel porter fees, USD12 p.p. ;
* Optional tour in Bangkok: Siam Niramit Show & Dinner (18:00-21:30 dinner buffet + Show), USD60 p.p.(any payment made after departure, the price will be USD80 p.p.) ;
* Postal fees;
* Travel insurance;
Arts and crafts
* The following activities are optional, surcharge applies.
A gemstone (also called a gem, fine gem, jewel, precious stone or semi-precious stone) is a piece of mineral crystal which, in cut and polished form, is used to make jewelry or other adornments.However, certain rocks (such as lapis lazuli) or organic materials that are not minerals (such as amber, jet, and pearl) are also used for jewelry and are therefore often considered to be gemstones as well. Most gemstones are hard, but some soft minerals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties that have aesthetic value. Rarity is another characteristic that lends value to a gemstone. Apart from jewelry, from earliest antiquity engraved gems and hardstone carvings, such as cups, were major luxury art forms. A gem maker is called a lapidary or gemcutter; a diamond worker is a diamantaire.